"You will fall in love with someone who’s cold and always seemingly pushing you away. When all is said and done, they will be forever known as the one person you couldn’t get to love you. Unfortunately, it will hurt and sting worse than the good ones, the ones that chopped up your meat for you and picked out an eyelash from your eye and were nice to your mother, because love often feels like a game we need to win."
- Ryan O’Connell, The People You Will Fall in Love With in Your 20s (via larmoyante)
"I just hope that every time you see me you think to yourself “wow I really fucked up” and maybe one day you’ll realize that what you did to me, really wasn’t worth it."
- I was too good for you anyway erica-s-diary (via erica-s-diary)
"Sometimes your heart needs more time to accept what your mind already knows."
- Awesome quotes (via onlinecounsellingcollege)
Sometimes we get sad about things and we don’t like to tell other people that we are sad about them. We like to keep it a secret. Or sometimes, we are sad but we really don’t know why we are sad, so we say we aren’t sad but we really are.
- Mark Haddon, The Curious Incident of the Dog in the Night-Time (via iamnamelessgem)
(Source: anamorphosis-and-isolate, via sucha-fucking-lady)
"I wish I hadn’t shown you the darkest parts of me."
- I Would Take it All Back (#616: July 21, 2014)
(Source: write2014, via sucha-fucking-lady)
"Let’s continue this conversation in bed, she whispered, my legs can’t wait to hear what your hands have to say."
- Michael Faudet (via discolor3d)
(Source: lovequotesrus, via whorriblyadorable)
"You can be in a relationship for two years and feel nothing; you can be in a relationship for 2 months and feel everything. Time is not a measure of quality; of infatuation, or of love."
- What my relationships have taught me. (via bailar-en-la-oscuridad)
(Source: lozzat, via whorriblyadorable)
"I am my own heaven and hell."
- J. C. F. von Schiller (via rougued)
(Source: whyallcaps, via powea)
"When I love you,
I really fucking love you.
There are no in betweens.
I don’t know what grey is.
My love is black and white."
- (My love is true)
(Source: fragmentallygirl, via sucha-fucking-lady)